Sunday, February 1, 2009
Guru
I’m a good advice-giver in love for my chums, but not a good lover for myself. People will ask for counsel from me when they are in snag, but seems like I never asked anyone. I’m just used to keeping all the problems in my own mind. Somehow I feel that I’m too introverted to solicit or to let somebody in on, because I rebuff to bare people my melancholy, although sometimes it is insurmountable. Year 2009, I’m just 21 this year; yet gone through quite masses of love tribulations. I always endeavor to learn to get the picture of what people think and what people necessitate in love, how to sustain a relationship and how to be devoted to someone with no hassle and impediment. This is not something effortless to become skilled at, yet challenging for me. Love is such an enigma for a lot of people out there, and I marvel if there is a sifu that can bequeath me the great knowledge of love. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment